martes, 17 de abril de 2012

Who and why wants you weak and sick?

As I started my journey in the blogosphere, it was kind of nice to see how lots of persons really do care of their own safety. This was the reason why, I decided to keep putting articles from different media in your attention. If belive it or not, is your own decision, my purpose is just to rise question marks on things I do not like and have you investigate on your own, and decide what to consume in order of not being ill 95% of your lifetime.

...  ¨The FDA official who made the decision not to label Monsanto's milk was Michael Taylor, who had worked as a lawyer for Monsanto. Today, Michael Taylor is in the Obama Administration, in charge of food safety.¨.....  To read the complete article, click here, and scroll down the page. Is just one of the dozens of well hidden situations...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Te invito a compartir tu opinión sobre lo que acabas de leer. ¡Gracias!